Yousuf lashes out at board and Malik
A day after helping Lahore Badshahs become ICL champions, Mohammad Yousuf returned to Pakistan to launch a stinging attack on the PCB and Pakistan captain Shoaib Malik. At the same time, Yousuf vigorously defended both his decision to join the ICL and the status of his new employers.
Yousuf arrived in Karachi Monday afternoon and immediately addressed a press conference at a friend's residence to "clear up some misconceptions about my going to the ICL."
"I have no issues with this current set-up," Yousuf said, referring to the new PCB administration. "I do have issues with the previous set-up. You all saw what was happening with me. I am the senior-most player in the side but when I was dropped from the Twenty20 World Cup no one spoke to me at all. Without being tested in a Twenty20 game I was dropped from the squad. How is that possible?"
Yousuf arrived in Karachi Monday afternoon and immediately addressed a press conference at a friend's residence to "clear up some misconceptions about my going to the ICL."
"I have no issues with this current set-up," Yousuf said, referring to the new PCB administration. "I do have issues with the previous set-up. You all saw what was happening with me. I am the senior-most player in the side but when I was dropped from the Twenty20 World Cup no one spoke to me at all. Without being tested in a Twenty20 game I was dropped from the squad. How is that possible?"
No comments:
Post a Comment