Joseph happy just playing Twenty20Sylvester Joseph, vice-captain of the Stanford Superstars side that recently beat England, has said he has no more ambitions of representing West Indies in Tests and ODIs. Joseph led Antigua and Barbuda in the Stanford 20/20 earlier this year, but opted out of representing Leeward Islands in the regional first-class and one-day tournaments last season.
"I have to wait and see what is in store with Stanford 20/20, but at the moment I am focusing on Twenty20 cricket," Joseph told the Antigua Sun. "My desire for playing in the [regional] first-class competition is gone - it is not there at the moment."
"I have to wait and see what is in store with Stanford 20/20, but at the moment I am focusing on Twenty20 cricket," Joseph told the Antigua Sun. "My desire for playing in the [regional] first-class competition is gone - it is not there at the moment."
No comments:
Post a Comment